Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tony - Textbooks

I like the idea of having my books on a phone, tablet or any gadget. It's seems way cooler. I would like it better than a textbooks. I am not fond of reading textbooks. They seem extremely long.
         
There are some drawbacks however.  Other things on the Internet, like social networks might be distracting. Trust me it happens. Some people really struggle with that. Along with distraction comes procrastination. That however is definitely a disadvantage.
        
I think e-books will enhance studying and learning. I think more students would be happier working with e-books than with textbooks. I know I would. A couple years from now technology will be more developed and e-books will probably become the new default textbooks. I wonder what will become of the actual textbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment