Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Taj - My iPhone

It was February 9 and I had just got a new iPhone.
My iPhone, My iPhone, My iPhone all I can think about was my iPhone.
From the text messages, to the internet surfing, i enjoyed my iPhone.

So many apps I can download from temple run, to a hello kitty game.
Various chooses in my app store that the android market could never compare too.
My iPhone, My iPhone My iPhone all I can think about was my iPhone.
From text messages, to the internet surfing, I enjoyed my iPhone.

Nobody phone has anything on mines, from my many apps, to my many utilities.
My Flashy Flash, To Twitting Twitter, To Drama Fulled Facebook.
Still none of those compare to my iPhone.
My iPhone, My iPhone, My iPhone all I can think about was my iPhone.
From text messages, to internet surfing, I enjoyed my iPhone :).

Taj

No comments:

Post a Comment