Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Britanny - Dear Camera

Dear Camera,
Out of everyone, you know I absolutely love taking pictures. Everyone else knows the inner me and my personality. But you let everyone see the outer me, not just what I chose to show in school. You show me that everyone comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors.
"You taught me that everyone is beautiful in their own way."
I love that you're a pocket camera, so I can carry you anywhere.You help me capture great moments and memories. If I don't want just a picture, you let me record funny moments so I can go back to a laugh or two.
Without you all I would have is memories without pictures/videos to look back to or show off to anyone. You might be small, but you have a big flash that brightens up my day. You're the greatest, I couldn't have asked for a better camera.
I Love You! (:
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment