Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Michael - 52" Samsung Plasma TV

Dear 52" Samsung Plasma TV,

tv,television
Man I don't know what to say but I love you. You are always there when I need you. Whenever I'm bored I can always depend on you. Every time I hear your stereo I shiver.  Not because I'm scared but because your sound takes me somewhere else.  I belong and that is with you oh 52 inch plasma TV.  I always tell you how much I love you, but the thing is do you love me?

What can I do without you?  What will I do whenever I'm in the house by myself and bored? Oh plasma screen TV the first time I saw you I didn't know what to do because it was love at first site.  Not only can I watch videos from my direct TV box,  I can play videos games and I can plug a computer in you. Whenever I need music all I have to do is plug my tablet in and BAAAM!!! there's music. What can I say you are perfect, there's nothing you can not do.

Oh plasma screen TV I can't wait till I'm done with my homework, so I can turn you on. Oh plasma screen TV you always keep me on my toes. You are something else!   If I were to ever lose you I'd go into a great depression.  If someone were to steal you it'll be world war 2 all over again.  I wouldn't stop until I found you.   Oh plasma screen TV tell me how much you love me, if you can.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment