Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Jahlil - Dear iPad


iPad I want you I need you,
I love you I breath for you.
I stalked you constantly,
While others say there's no need for you.
But I know that we know that there's something between us two.

They mock me, 
They laugh because I use your apps, to make graphs.
With your dual-core processor you move so fast.
With all the money I’ve saved I have you in my grasp.
I want you right now I cant wait any longer,
Should I get you in white or black let me sit back & ponder.

With your LED backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display,
My mom, my dad & all my brothers want to play.
With your back camera, video recording in HD is so simple,
Every time I put my brother on camera I see his pimples.
With edges like paper you could cut like a knife,
And with up to 10 hours of battery life.


Jahlil

No comments:

Post a Comment