Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Jasmine - iPhone

Love letter

I appreciate all of the things you do for me. I wanted, need and care about you. When the person at the Sprint store told me, you will never let me down, I believed him. You are the best thing that was ever given to me. The most amazing I've ever had. You always make sure I'm smiling, laughing, and having a good time. 

When your in my hands, I feel so thankful and it makes me think I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such an amazing Phone. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You have the most beautiful screen and cases. You take the best pictures.
     
For once in my life, I feel I don't need anything else, you have everything I need. I don't need a computer because you have Internet.  I don't need a game boy because you have Temple Run. 

It is unbelievable how I can be myself around you and feel so close to you, I feel like I have known you for ever. I couldn't imagine my life without you, I couldn't imagine going to bed without one last text and waking up without you beside me.
     
I love looking back and thinking of the way we met and how it all started as a little crush on the first iPhone who everyone wanted but could not have. Little did I know you felt the same way about me, it's crazy and ironic. 

For three months I asked my mom for you. I couldn't have been happier on the day I FINALLY got you. I may not be careful with you sometimes.  I promise you that I will treat you how you deserve to be treated from now on. 

When my teacher doesn't allow me to have you, you are in my pocket. You are ALL I think about.

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment