Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cladia - My ((not so)) lovely letter to my cell phone :)

Dear Celli,

We have been together for a while now, and I love having you around but . . . it's time to let you go. Trust me it hurts you a lot more then it hurts me. Your just not cool anymore. You've completely changed, you don't even let me send messages to my friends. You don't play my music right because your constantly stopping it, you end calls way before I'm even through talking, and well . . . your just not attractive anymore. You have honestly "let yourself go". I've tried being nice and that's just not working for me.

I'm not trying to be rude but you have to go. I refuse to play your games. It's either you listen to what I have to say or I'll send you back to the store you came from! Lately you haven't been cooperating at all, what's up with that? We could have a great time together if you would just act right! You brought this on yourself.

I'm at a lost for words when it comes to your graphics, I mean it looks like a little kid drew your screensavers for you. On top of that, you have the worst camera i have ever had the displeasure of using! If your going to act dumb you need to atleast be a cute phone, with 4gb, a market for apps, and awesome cellphone cases. Well, that's all I had to talk to you about. 
 
I have to go . . . I'm getting my new iPhone today! :)

Love,
CeeCee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment